I couldn’t believe my eyes when I first read my name listed along with that of 6 prolific bloggers. I stared at my own name for a good 10 seconds, before it really sank in. Then I got up and did a little jig. Wow! I am an inspiring blogger! How cool is that?
Like a kid I called out to my mother, to give her the good news. Like any other mother on the planet, she was proud; off course without any idea of what I write. But that’s ok. It’s an awesome feeling to think that someone out there finds your thoughts and your written word inspiring. And I would like to thank M. S. Fowle for the honor. She is a young mother, who manages to juggle her home and her work with élan. I have recently read and reviewed a short story “Nora’s Sun” written by her and I have to say she is a fantastic writer.
I further would like to nominate 7 fellow bloggers who share their thoughts and continue to inspire me to not only be a better person but also a better writer. Kudos to you all!
1. M.S. Fowle – She writes simple yet interesting blogs. Winner of the Versatile Blogger Award, she keeps you hooked and makes you keep coming back for more.
2. easyondeyes – Sharmistha and Sapna give some very straight and honest book reviews – which never let you down. Their interesting, engaging and off course hilarious blog posts are fun to follow.
3. poetryofamadman – for sharing some amazing pictures and how can you even miss his poems. Very inspiring.
4. margieinitaly – A freelance writer and photographer, Margie manages to capture some beautiful glimpses of Italy. She inspires as she brings a little piece of Italy for everyone in each of her posts. I just love her pics – she has a really good eye.
5. Paula Acton – A mother, a writer, while juggling through multiple tasks in her ever busy life, she still takes time out to share her thoughts, memories and inspirations alike.
6. Diy+fyi creatively created – Christine is really talented, making some beautiful pieces of art and craft. She shares some of her awesome creations which always remind me of the stuff that my sister and I used to make as kids for our friends and family. Love her work.
7. T.W. Dittmer – He is a self publishing author and writes some really soul searching blog posts that make you stop and think. He is always encouraging others.
And here’s some stuff about me:
– I am crazy about movies and can sit through hours of screening both in theatres and at home.
– I find it difficult to go through hardcore romance stories and haven’t read even some of the best ones out there. (eg ‘Gone with the Wind’)
– I am an average driver. And I hate parallel parking.
– I tend to chew my lips when I am nervous. (yeah … I go crazy with each review of my book)
– My nose is huge and I try to avoid getting clicked in poses that tend to accentuate it.
– I am guilty of being late in reviewing several books shared by some really talented writers out there. I have promised myself to finish them in the coming months. <<fingers-crossed>>
– I have a good collection of nail paint and I keep changing my nail color every week.
Big thanks to everyone out there for sharing a piece of their life everyday and inspiring me to work hard and keep striving for excellence.
Love to all.
🙂 Keep Smiling!!!
Rules of the award:
1.) Thank the person who gave you the award with a link to their blog.
2.) Tell them 7 things about yourself.
3.) Nominate 7 other blogs for the award.